Red Wall, Severe (4a), Porth-clais, North Pembroke
Introduction to Rock Climbing
Ever fancied trying rock climbing but don't know where to start? Fancy a challenge and a shot of adrenaline?
Our half-day and one-day introductory sessions will give you a taste of what it's all about. Using local, single-pitch crags, you can try rock climbing and abseiling under our experienced supervision.
Shilling Corner, Hard Severe (4b), White Dyke, Kyle
All specialist equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, etc) is provided.
Maximum group size: 6
Please contact us for further details.
Rock Climbing Skills
If you've had a go at climbing and want to learn the key techniques and develop the skills needed to climb safely, our Skills course is for you. (Also suitable for indoor climbers venturing into the great outdoors!)
Curving Crack, Hard Severe (4b). Camas Malag, Skye
The exact content is flexible to suit your learning requirements but is likely to include:
- Developing personal experience and the ability to competently second a variety of types of single-pitch rock climbs.
- Efficient rope management including tying into anchor points.
- Belaying both leader and second (including holding falls and lowering).
- Coaching in personal movement skills and climbing techniques.
- Descending from rock climbs by abseiling using self protection methods.
Skills session. Flimston Bay, South Pembroke.
All specialist equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
Maximum group size: 2
This course can be run throughout the UK. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.